Friday, June 23, 2017

50 Facts about me tag fromYoutube
1 I love horses
2 I have an orange belt in martial arts
3 I have turners syndrome
4 I have a fignting staff
5 I have nunchucks
6 Love to shop
7 I love a bargin
8 I am a country girl at heart
9 I love thrift stores
10 I am short
11 I am a tomboy
12 I love hiking
13 I love documentaries
14 I don't make friends easy
15 I was not popular at school
16 I love spring
17 I love summer
18 I love jewelry making
19 I take lexapro
20 I deal with depression
21 xena is my favorite tv show
22 I don't like being short
23 I love to journal
24 I have a hot temper
25 I believe in the parenormal
26 I believe in the spirit world
27 I believe in the after live
28 I don't believe in organized religion
29 my favorite actress is renee o'connor
30 my favorite actor is michael hurst
31 I dream of traveling
32 I can't sing
33 I can't sing
34 I want to learn to draw
36 I want to be a writer
37 I love baseball hats
38 I love cowboy hats
36 I love the smell of leather and leather new
40 I love barn chores
41 I love trails rides
42 I am shy
43 I don't like crowds
44 I don't like being on stage
45 I am a private person
46 I love walking
47 I am not a big music fan
48 I am not a big movie fan
59 I have anxiety
50 I am a nervous equestrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment